Saturday, 4 April 2009
Reappointment
A client appointed another auditors due to fee issue just before 31 Mar year end stocktake. I felt bad because it is the third client that lost under my portfolio, sounds like I am unlucky and poor at managing the clients though it's totally due to fee concerns under this financial tsunami. Anyway, after a few days, this client re-appointed us, it was very rare & dramatic, it happened after the successor auditors performed stocktake and sent a request for audit clearance. Of course, we have lowered the proposed fee drastically to retain this client. The impact on me is that, I need to handle two clients at the same period because I volunteered to take over another job assuming this client was gone. So, I will be crazily busy in July. All in all, it is a good news to retain a client, so that my staff has something to do and avoid excessive part-pay leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment