
Worked too hard in these few weeks, two listed companies plus an IPO. Hope I can produce quality work before the deadlines. Planned to work again today (Sunday) but can't resist the attraction to go to K with M,G & A after church. I only go to K with very close friends because I am too shy to sing in front of strangers; or go to K with department for special function.
Paster Cheung Lok Shu give the sermon today. He is over 80 and physically weak. However, everytime when he stands on the stage, you can feel he is very desperate to teach you gospel and he doesn't mind standing there for one hour. We grasp the opportunity to take picture with him everytime we meet him because we don't know if it's the last time we see him. Without him, I may not be a Christian.
No comments:
Post a Comment