Tuesday, 18 November 2008

OBA Hong Kong

OBA = Oxford Business Alumni

It is my first OBA gathering today, we gathered at Madison's Restaurant & Bar in Hutchison House, very close to my office, just 3 minutes walk. We have about 18 people and I have some nice chat with a few of them.

Interestingly, I met a Beijing girl who we know each other one year ago in an Oxbridge event. What a small world. I will join the committee member of OBA HK with 4 other people, trust that it would be fun and a good experience for me, at least I could stay in touch with Oxford to a larger extent. Hope we can really do something good to the alumni and able to expand the network for Oxonians.

BTW, I like the word "Oxonian", seems only Oxonian knows what Oxonian means.

No comments:

Post a Comment