Friday, 22 May 2009

China Tax Update Seminar




I haven't updated my blog for a long long time because there are no great picture, until today.
See our Change Management Development eventually organised a seminar, to invite our networks to join and learn how to do business development.
I am an operational people and tends to be low profile. Thus, I prepare most of "back stage" work like liaison with tax department and markets department, prepare the evite, etc. I asked Simon to give the opening speech and facilitate the Q&A session. However, suddenly he said we need to proceed Plan B because he has some filing deadline with the exchange. Therefore, you can see my nice picture in this blog.
Actually, I am shy to speak in public, I couldn't manage to smile properly. The speakers' biography is not easy to handle, difficult to translate PE, VC, transactions, etc. to Chinese, almost impossible to me. Thanks God, there are two audience raise sensible questions, otherwise, don't really know how to kill the time in Q&A. All in all, it's a good experience, seems I always have chance to learn new things after returning. It's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment