Friday, 1 May 2009

A difficult client

A hectic week because of that difficult client. Fortunate that I am not the engagement manager, just responsible to cover the manager to rush for the deadline. I found it interesting to draft a long qualified opinion, that's too ridiculous. I think I broke my record again because of it, I worked till 3:30am on Wednesday and skipped the class of Enneagram, Hope Operation meeting, Alpha Course kick off dinner, etc. Just ruin my plan. However, we are lucky that we don't need to work over this long weekend, otherwise, I can't go to Shek O either.

Because of this hectic week, I am physically tired. So, I plan not to do anything in this weekend to get myself recover, otherwise, I am not sure if I am just feeling tired or get infected by the swine flu :)

The first H1N1 case was just announced, the infected Mexican guy stayed in a Wanchai hotel which is just 5 minutes walk from my apartment. My sister alert me when I was taking a nap in the evening, the atmosphere is quite tense in HK right now. I am not nervous at all, still think the incident is remote from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment