I personally don't encourage people to join Halloween party because it is against my religion. However, this is my firm's Group 1 Function, so I participate in it. It is cool for me to have chance joining this activity in my first week of work. Good to meet up with so many people at one time.
When I see my old colleagues in Dept 10, somehow, I ask myself why I need to change department. I need time to build up a close relationship with my own department in the coming month. What I done on this so far is treating the colleagues with Haggen Daz ice-cream on Wednesday and take my major team members for lunch today. Now I can remember all managers' name, still need some time to recognise assistant mangers, then accountant. Hope I can acheive this by the end of 2008. We have 100 people in my department, not easy.....
No comments:
Post a Comment