
Need to have a health check before joining the firm. Just some simple examination such as X-ray, blood test, urine test, color blindness test, height and weighs measurements only. Besides, the people keep on asking if my parents and grandparents have any cancer and heart diseases etc. I feel that I very blessed when I keep on saying nope in "any operations before, any chronic diseases, do you smoke, etc" Thanks God.
One weird thing is that I become shorter than before, I used to be 167cm, the nurse said that I have only 165cm now. I feel surprised and asked her to measure again, she said 165.5cm then. I don't trust it.......
One bad thing is that I felt extremely paining when the nurse collect my blood sample. So painful that I almost cry. I cried because I used to scare about syringe and I felt angry when the nurse said "it is painful when the syringe plunge into your blood vessel". It's a lie, just she is not professional enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment