Friday, 24 October 2008

Purpose

After writing "Jenny's Journey to MBA at Oxford" for more than one year, I am too used to diarise my feelings, findings and photos on blog. The best thing of writing blog is to motivate me doing something meaningful, otherwise, I will just waste my time on working or sleeping.

As there are too many people reading my MBA Journey, I'd rather set up a new blog so that I could write more stupid things freely. Still, I won't set it private because it is not reader-friendly in doing so.

Initially, I hesitate to set up a new blog because I wonder if I have any exciting or interesting things to write. You know, life in Hong Kong can be too hectic that it will consume all your private time. After a second thought, I believe that life can be created by myself, it depends on how you devoted to make it sparkle one. Therefore, I name it as a Never Ending Journey, till the time I meet God in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment